The Benefits Of Working Standing Up
Sitting down too often can seriously detriment your health. Studies have found that people who sit a lot have an increased risk of heart disease and diabetes. This has become a huge problem for office workers as they are sitting down for most of the day.
Standing desks are becoming increasingly popular in the workplace. A standing desk, or pod allows you to stand comfortably whilst working, or chatting with colleagues. Although research is still in its early stages, its been confirmed that there may be benefits to health, and working from a standing desk may increase productivity.
We have concluded 7 Science-Based Benefits of a Standing Desk:
1) Standing lowers your risk of weight gain and obesity
2) Using a standing desk may lower blood levels
3) Standing may lower your risk of heart disease
4) Standing desks appear to reduce back pain
5) Standing desks help improve mood and energy levels
6) Standing desks may help improve productivity
7) Standing more may increase your life span
If you’d like more information about our Stand Up Pod, contact us today;
By phone : 0161 359 3229
By email firstname.lastname@example.org